OSA swap meet HEADCOUNT - OKC Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I agree that cooler weather would be better but since I'm back to working weekends again I doubt that I'll be able to make it anyway.

I hope that this happens if enough members want it and I appreciate those that are working on putting it together.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There has been discussions regarding having a swap meet without anyone being able to organize or produce a venue. I know a business owner in Mustang that hosts his car clubs car shows in his parking lot. I will ask him if we can do a swap meet there IF enough people reply here stating that they would VERY LIKELY register and pay an entrance fee of $20 to be a vendor/seller. All parties selling 1 item or more would be required to pay the $20 fee. Not going to ask to use his parking lot for free. There is enough room to set up canopies and tables for probably 50 or more vendors. Event would take place on Sunday in late September depending on weather and temperatures. 10ish to 1500ish. If you would be interested in joining the meet as a VENDOR, please reply with a yes or other short reply. Only looking for a headcount here to gauge interest. If you have comments or gripes, use the other swap meet forum please.
I would very likely participate, as a private sales vendor.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like we have 10-11 people stating very likely to be a vendor in MUSTANG. I would like to get up to 15 at least before I pitch it to property owner, there will be some that don’t show up for various reasons. I’ve had members here state twice that they wanted to come buy something I had listed and no call no show twice. So if we get 80% show up Thats probably a pretty good ratio. If your interested in a swap meet in BEGGS, please PM to member setting up that event.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last call folks. Need a few more interested in being a vendor/seller for swap meet in Mustang. Looking at Sunday October 2. If you have not ALREADY stated on this thread that you would be VERY LIKELY to participate in the swap meet as a VENDOR/SELLER, please post up. Have 10 so far, would like to get to 15. Please only post for VENDOR IN MUSTANG.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No restrictions on what you sell. However, you take sole responsibility for it. I make paracord slings/axe handle wraps/ bracelets/ keychains, etc, i plan on offering as well as several knives, Mathews bow, a couple rifles, a shotgun, maybe some various parts. Hobbies welcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom