OSA Swap Meet in Beggs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Update from Snake Creek.
"I am still working with the ATF on the issue. They are saying if ANY gun is sold at the event it is counted as a Gun Show. I guess you can’t just sale guns at a flea market any longer. To host a Gun Show I have to jump through a lot of hoops. I am working on those now. Will let you know when I make any progress."

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Update from Snake Creek"
"Like anything ran by the government this seems to not be an easy process. They are saying ANY gun transactions that take place on my facility has to be ran through our FFL. I have no way of doing that with the manpower we currently have. Trying to see if maybe we can “lease” that property to the swap meet for the day and that would then relieve that burden from the FFL."

Last edited:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update from Snake Creek.
"I am still working with the ATF on the issue. They are saying if ANY gun is sold at the event it is counted as a Gun Show. I guess you can’t just sale guns at a flea market any longer. To host a Gun Show I have to jump through a lot of hoops. I am working on those now. Will let you know when I make any progress."
crazy but thanks! every flea i go to has guns wonder when they will shut them down

Latest posts

Top Bottom