OSA Swap Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds great, but here's the rub...where we gonna have it? We have members all over the place. From Ardmore to Alva and Sallisaw to Slapout. I know OKC is a centralized location, but some guys probably don't wanna travel that far.

Just sayin... :ugh2:
Whoever wants to be apart of it… will. And those who really dont, wont.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I read the 1st page and the last page and I'm thinking I'm glad I skipped the middle but if somebody's already suggested this Then yall can skip this too.
With all the gun shows around maybe you could just try grabbing a 1/2 dozen tables or more at a particular show in a particular city and listing it on the site ahead of time. You could list it far enough to get rsvp's. Members can use an area of the table for a small fee or a hole table a chair behind it or just to visit, to meet somebody. Most of the time I'd like to rent a table but don't really want to spend the money for a whole table but would like to have somewhere to set stuff down. I usually carry stuff to pedal or trade; You could even put a fancy sign above them like some of the tables do. no what I mean, just an idea.

Great first post!! Welcome to the site!

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA swap meet. I know a business owner in Mustang that is a member of a car club that has car shows at his business’s parking lot. I would be willing to talk to him about holding a swap meet there if enough people are interested, as in stating they’d be VERY LIKELY to register and pay a small fee, say $20, for sellers only. Wether your selling 1 item or 500. I will start a new thread this weekend to try and get a head count. This wouldn’t be held until late September at the earliest. Anybody have suggestions or questions feel free to chime in here.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started a new post OSA swap meet HEADCOUNT. So far only 4 people have replied stating interest. Need a lot more members to get involved to make it happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom