OSA Swap Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
For us on the East side of the state maybe we could convince Snake Creek to host it at their range in Beggs.
I’m a member and I’ll ask them next week.
I'm kind of in the middle here in Shawnee. It's an hour drive to Banner/Canadian and an hour and twenty minutes to Snake Creek.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds great, but here's the rub...where we gonna have it? We have members all over the place. From Ardmore to Alva and Sallisaw to Slapout. I know OKC is a centralized location, but some guys probably don't wanna travel that far.

Just sayin... :ugh2:
That is true. I think if it does happen they should break it down into three categories for locations. Lawton area Okc area and Tulsa area.
I remember they used to have a get together and eat when I lived down in the Lawton. And they had a get together to eat in Oklahoma City area that I haven’t been able to make yet. A couple years we met at a shooting range and that was fun.

My wife would love for me to clean out a bunch of my unnecessary stuff

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is true. I think if it does happen they should break it down into three categories for locations. Lawton area Okc area and Tulsa area.
I remember they used to have a get together and eat when I lived down in the Lawton. And they had a get together to eat in Oklahoma City area that I haven’t been able to make yet. A couple years we met at a shooting range and that was fun.

My wife would love for me to clean out a bunch of my unnecessary stuff
Lawton is a far piece for us from Tulsa on north.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the best idea is to set up a reginal meet/sale. Lawton/OKC/Tulsa etc. I'm in the Lawton area so I would not go to OKC. I'm sure those in the OKC area don't want to come here either. Maybe set up a certain date every year, but a different date for each area in case people do want to travel. For example, SW 1st weekend of March, NW 2nd weekend of March and so on.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be nice for all parts of the state to come together more stuff the merrier. but just not feasible especially with this clown show in office and the price of everything. still i have a whole lot of what they call smalls i know people could use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom