OSA Swap Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am south of Layton.
I have made several meets in OKC, Shawnee and Yukon.

BUT, Pedo Joe $4 gas puts a serious wrinkle in traveling.

A bigger, get together would be better, though, not feasible.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gas prices are no help right now but I’d still like this to take place. The main thing is location. If anyone has a private business with a wharehouse or even a parking lot that is semi secluded, please chime in.

What if everyone were to kick in $10 or so to help pay for the gas? The peeps from the town the the event is scheduled in get 0% of the $10 back. Then, depending on how far you you travel to get to the meet, you'll get a share of the 'pot'. The farthest gets the biggest % and so on. Some algebra would be involved, but I'm sure we could figure it out........

:pms2:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What if everyone were to kick in $10 or so to help pay for the gas? The peeps from the town the the event is scheduled in get 0% of the $10 back. Then, depending on how far you you travel to get to the meet, you'll get a share of the 'pot'. The farthest gets the biggest % and so on. Some algebra would be involved, but I'm sure we could figure it out........

I like the idea of some creative incentive.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Are we really that freaking cheap?

Latest posts

Top Bottom