OSA Swap Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe we could meet @Fredkrueger100 to do the swap and shoot. (Wasn't his neighbor pissed about the shooting, but Fred was perfectly safe and legal)

Just kidding, I don't want to make more anti gun folks.
Lol. Yeah they were. And I still shoot. But I use my can now. If they call the cops on that noise I will laugh my rear off.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder what the legalities would be of buy/sell/trade in the parking lot of a gun store, with shop's permission of course? If there was no "legal" ramifications, make it an ENS + swap meet, that way we're giving the shop some business as well?

ETA- Or would that not be private enough for everyone??

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder what the legalities would be of buy/sell/trade in the parking lot of a gun store, with shop's permission of course? If there was no "legal" ramifications, make it an ENS + swap meet, that way we're giving the shop some business as well?

ETA- Or would that not be private enough for everyone??
IF shop approved, why not.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Are you all thinking of something exclusive to OSA or something that is open to the general public?

Depending on the location, it may have to be open to the public. Just something to consider.

Latest posts

Top Bottom