OSA Swap Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I was thinking about when I started my thread is focusing heavily in pay it forward/making swaps on here in the 2 weeks previous to an ENS and if convenient the FTF transaction could take place at the ENS.
I like that idea, esp since I live so far from most other members here.

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be interested in attending, I'd offer up my barn but I'm to far South, thinking it needs to be more centralized, or hold it in the south one time and in the north the next, time it in conjunction with a gun show and just use their parking lot :)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We do it at my place, call it a party so we do not need any permits. Everyone bring a covered dish or bag of chips and we can have a picnic too. Buy, sell, trade, stand around and look ugly, I don't care. I have a decent size back yard, a 2 car drive way and a cul-de-sac we can work with.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We do it at my place, call it a party so we do not need any permits. Everyone bring a covered dish or bag of chips and we can have a picnic too. Buy, sell, trade, stand around and look ugly, I don't care. I have a decent size back yard, a 2 car drive way and a cul-de-sac we can work with.
Swap Meet -Flea Mkt- Grill Festival- Pot Luck (food that is). IM IN.

Latest posts

Top Bottom