OSA Swap Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if 200 people show up at your house lol. Besides, if we have it on public commercial place, we get general public stopping by. Some of us have more stuff to sell than a gun or two or an extra mag.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We do it at my place, call it a party so we do not need any permits. Everyone bring a covered dish or bag of chips and we can have a picnic too. Buy, sell, trade, stand around and look ugly, I don't care. I have a decent size back yard, a 2 car drive way and a cul-de-sac we can work with.

Swap Meet -Flea Mkt- Grill Festival- Pot Luck (food that is). IM IN.

I'm not sure you want to do that Bocephus123....

....strange things seem to happen at Rick's. Last one was an accident involving a ladder, a bed, and a ceiling fan.

(With all that mentioned, someone could really get a good "rumor" started about the goings-on there. :bolt:)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The OKCGC had theirs today. I still have some stuff to move. I’ve given some thought to locations and can not come up with an ideal place. I think we need to discuss this further because it could be fun and a way to meet some folks.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be interested in attending, I'd offer up my barn but I'm to far South, thinking it needs to be more centralized, or hold it in the south one time and in the north the next, time it in conjunction with a gun show and just use their parking lot :)

I'm south of you

Just pick a spot and get it on the calender

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom