OSA turning into Armslist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Name the dog. If OSA has an isssue with it, then they need to explain that. Need to mention a deal is a deal. Backing down on a deal forfits all consideration. PS. ASS HOLE COPS are in the same percentage as the rest of us.

POST HIS LINK. I've grown up with a handshake is better than a check or an 19 page contract. Means more. Post his name and we should make a point to never do business with him again and warn any other places he's at. He'll quit here anyway....and I'll probably get kicked out first. Ha.
Sorry. A deals a deal. I don't get it.

THEMILLZ is the guy. Posted in the very first comment in this thread. I already gave negative feedback.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not that hard. You either keep your word or you don't.
___
I agree with that...if his word was given, that matters.

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of people can say they are going to BUY something and also stand you up. I think that an up-front policy of the first person with the cash in my hand is not unreasonable if you don't know who you are dealing with. It;s been years since I did any business on here but I had a positive experience and received positive feedback. I was just trying to "generally" look at things, but if I was doing a deal today, I would not give my word on anything I didn't keep.

Thanks for breaking it down so simple!

Latest posts

Top Bottom