OSA turning into Armslist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Leave appropriate feedback.
I did...it was his first feedback.
I try to only deal with established members. Have done a deal or two with new members, but mostly long timers
I'm generally the same way but I try to remember we all started as "new members" and when he said he was LEO I dropped concern. Oh well, hopefully his integrity isn't for sale in other aspects.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did...it was his first feedback.

I'm generally the same way but I try to remember we all started as "new members" and when he said he was LEO I dropped concern. Oh well, hopefully his integrity isn't for sale in other aspects.

Well ..............
After it is sold once,

I agree, a ban from posting in classifieds, or a flag on post, for bad feedback (if software has capability)

The Armslist comparison is probably right. Though I never had any problem, on several deals.

Some sights require certain number of posts and days of membership, before posting in classifieds.

Sad society we lived in.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well ..............
After it is sold once,

I agree, a ban from posting in classifieds, or a flag on post, for bad feedback (if software has capability)

The Armslist comparison is probably right. Though I never had any problem, on several deals.

Some sights require certain number of posts and days of membership, before posting in classifieds.

Sad society we lived in.
We used to have a minimum post limit before the classifieds were open, no? In this case I don't know that it would have helped. This seller was just using bad ethics.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had someone on OSA back out of a deal but it was a pre discussed arrangement. I offered less money, also it would be 7 days before I could pickup due to working out of state. And I told them if they could sell it for there asking price before pickup I would not hold it against them. The day before meeting they notified me they got full price. Happy for them, I just wasnt willing to pay that much for what I saw. Most I have dealed with have been honorable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom