OSAA files Legal challenge against permitless carry repeal petition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a subscription, you might try using a different browser.
Or maybe your popup blocker or something is blocking it....?

Same with me. I could view it and I'm not subscribed.

I "copied" the video's url for its YouTube location. Let's see if this works for embedding. See if you can watch this one.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excuse me, I'm not making light of anyone's lose of a loved one but what does a mother losing her son in a 2012 homicide have to do with the "constitutional carry " law?.
Not a cotton-pickin' thing.

That's the beauty of anti-2A strategy. It don't have to make sense... they just have to keep sounding an alarm (false or not). :/

To quote Tommy Lee Jones (K) from Men in Black:

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excuse me, I'm not making light of anyone's lose of a loved one but what does a mother losing her son in a 2012 homicide have to do with the "constitutional carry " law?.

Well, it is likely their thought is that their relative would still be alive if people didn't have guns. She's just trying to make it seem like "permitless carry" will lead to more blood in the streets.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it is likely their thought is that their relative would still be alive if people didn't have guns. She's just trying to make it seem like "permitless carry" will lead to more blood in the streets.
Since the detectives have no suspects at this time it leads me to believe it wasn't a law abiding citizen that did the crime. So since it happened in 2012 and no suspects at this time the women using this as some kind of excuse for the repeal of the "constitutional carry " law holds no merit in the in the discussion of said law and shouldn't be given air time in this particular instance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom