OSU Football 2019?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Is anybody else tired of the fake injuries? Them texas players were sure falling down every time OSU got rolling.

Not a single OSU player down but every time they ran a play Texas players were whining like little babies. Even one of the male cheerleaders got hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You mean trying a fake field goal after being penalized wasn't a good coaching decision?

That, way too many false start penalties, and failure to get the ball in from less than 10 yards out. It was almost like Gundy told the runners to get the ball and run towards the large group of orange shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Air raid offense with out a throwing QB is what I seen. Have not followed the team over the summer so I do not know why the QB is not throwing the ball. Any body know the deal or has OSU had a QB injury or what?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I've seen some good meltdowns from OSU fans on FB about this loss.... calling for Gundy's head. You boys feel the same way? I don't think you'll find someone that loyal and of his caliber. OSU has become quite the breeding ground for offensive skill players. Seems if you lose Gundy, someone might come in and do well, but if they do, they'll leave.

Latest posts

Top Bottom