OSU Practical Shooting Team

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
17626115_607713429428246_9210138293727727866_n.jpg

You guys get your checkbooks out and support this program. Imagine a major Div I school with a pro 2A supported shooting team.

CityHillBilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, Looking into this, I'm willing to contribute my twenty for the shirt, and then some if we as an association are willing to contribute $100+ to get our name on the shirts. Anyone else interested in this? Let me know.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, Looking into this, I'm willing to contribute my twenty for the shirt, and then some if we as an association are willing to contribute $100+ to get our name on the shirts. Anyone else interested in this? Let me know.

IM a Mod and they can get with the owner of the site. He sells ads and makes money off our web traffic, would be great advertising for the site.

Last edited:

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to get me one of these!!! I am also willing to chip in some money for sponsorship from our group if that is what is decided.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in for $50.00. BTW - is the site owner willing to let the OSA name or Logo be used by this team? If not I'm still willing to help with a group contribution - we'll just have to figure out under what name to send it.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering if this were an actual OSU thing or just a group of students doing their own thing,,,
Because the contact e-mail is not an @okstate.edu address.

But they do have one page on the official website,,,
It seems they are affiliated with the Wellness Center.

That must drive the libs who run the Wellness Center crazy.

https://wellness.okstate.edu/sport-clubs/practical-shooting

I wonder where they practice shooting?

If OSU has a range somewhere I've never heard of it.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom