OSU Practical Shooting Team

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is kick ass, I'd happily donate some money to this cause. Any group that can successfully run and manage a 2A club, shooting team, etc. on a college campus is doing a great deal (I would hope) for the gun culture/community. If we can teach our fellow college classmates (who might be skeptical) how fun/safe/practical shooting can be, we will go a long ways towards educating this nation.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like others have said - It's great to have shooting sports at the colleges. In case you don't know, OSU has a shotgun team as well. They use the OKC Gun Club Shotgun range each year to host a collegiate shoot. I've seen Wyoming, Colorado, Texas A&M, Missouri, and several other schools participate in the OSU shoot.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering if this were an actual OSU thing or just a group of students doing their own thing,,,
Because the contact e-mail is not an @okstate.edu address.

But they do have one page on the official website,,,
It seems they are affiliated with the Wellness Center.

That must drive the libs who run the Wellness Center crazy.

https://wellness.okstate.edu/sport-clubs/practical-shooting

I wonder where they practice shooting?

If OSU has a range somewhere I've never heard of it.

Aarond

They practice at Camo Corner I believe. West of Stillwater on 51

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Know these guys personally and they are awesome. It is actually OSU supported. They shoot all of our matches at OKCGC. I don't know where they practice

We (BoomerShooter.com) bought a spot on the shirt. I challenge OSA to do the same.

This is one cause we can all get behind.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. :D

I wrote them an email and pledged a $100 to at least get us on the list. If anyone would like to add to the total to get our logo on the shirt just send me a PM and I'll add it to it. I'll give away any shirts we get randomly to one the people that contributed if that sounds ok.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. :D

I wrote them an email and pledged a $100 to at least get us on the list. If anyone would like to add to the total to get our logo on the shirt just send me a PM and I'll add it to it. I'll give away any shirts we get randomly to one the people that contributed if that sounds ok.
Well played @Okuma Steve

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a reply from the team and it says that the fundraiser is officially over on Friday so we have until Friday night to get our act together :D

I setup a paypal donate button here: https://www.okshooters.com/help/osushirts/ since we don't really have time to gather any checks. Is that ok with everyone? You do not need a paypal account to use it. Also I'll cover all the paypal fees so they get the full amount.

Latest posts

Top Bottom