OSU sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So today while im donating blood at work my wife calls to tell me that she got 2 tickets. One for doing 23 in a 15, and a second for rolling through a stop sign in a school zone. She was going to sub at a school she was not familiar with and she states the sun's glare caused her to not read the speed limit drop. So what I am offering here today is an Ultra rare never worn OSU bedlam shirt and package of Oreos (both meant to be hers, but forget that now!)

20190927_150407.jpg

For the wonderful low price of 495$ to cover the cost of my wife's tickets. Come on I know some one wants it!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 23 in a 15 I'll bet ya is a school zone. The stop sign is just a fail to come to a complete stop. No added influence it being in a school zone.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
@pstmstr someone needs your help here !!!

I saw that but I just paid a ticket for failure to a complete stop at a stop sign at the airport. They’re killing people daily about half a mile from there but you better have those wheels come to a complete stop or it’s $185 donation to OKC. Oh well, they’ve got a new park to open and an empty streetcar to run. I’m glad I could help.
It’s really hard to drive 15 mph anywhere. My car won’t even set the cruise that low. I would have donated the $50 I was trying to get a Sooner fan to bet me that their drunk kicker wouldn’t play tomorrow but none of them had confidence that Riley would sit him out a game. It takes a pretty chicken sh— officer to write a lady 2 tickets like that. I’m thinking 1 or the other would have serviced it’s purpose. Of course when you answer the question of Do you know why I stopped you? “No but I sure hope you do”, they tend to not be too lenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom