Other places to sell guns privately??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you price your items appropriately they will usually sell or at the least you will get offers.
It's like guys that sell at gunshows, The ones that have reasonable prices will make sales.
The ones that have their items over priced will not make any sales and then complane about what a crappy gunshow it was. So easy a 4 year old would understand. But some guys will continue to keep pricing their guns way to expensive and keep on complaining and saying that the gunshow was crap and they are never going to set up at that gunshow again. Just boggles the mind.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for everyone’s input
I have adjusted the prices of all the firearms listed
Hopefully that will get some hits now
I hate to be that guy. But most folks won’t pay retail for a used firearm. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow, but pricing things right helps them move faster. I always laugh at the people that use Gunbroker as a price guide. Gunbroker is a joke and EVERYTHING is over priced on there.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Grizzzy I took this pick just as an example since I think it was you that had something similar to sell as to what you may be up against.
Part of it is summertime and lots of gun mfg and stores are running sales because revenue is slowing. Which sucks if you already own, but if you’re on the way to buy helps out.

6642CEAC-8274-403C-860D-0BBC05459163.png

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have been a member almost 2 years and was buying and selling here and now can’t do either Don’t understand why
Do you mean they aren’t selling or you’re not able to list? I ask because it was an issue for a couple guys after the forum update. Let me know.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you know anyone that is having an auction guns bring a premium at any auction land, home etc.
Auction commision as bad or worse than pawnshops
I have been a member almost 2 years and was buying and selling here and now can’t do either Don’t understand why
Can't sell or can't list.? Listing rules have changed recently

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you mean they aren’t selling or you’re not able to list? I ask because it was an issue for a couple guys after the forum update. Let me know.
oh he listed, he priced his PSA ar items at 2.5 x what PSA sells them for new then posted to complain no one was buying them

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom