OU and Texas to the SEC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, living your life to hate a team.....and even living the college town they reside in..... sounds like a psycho ex-girlfriend.
Nah, it's mainly there cocky fans that you have to listen to around here all the time you know the ones with car flags. There going to win this and win that til they don't and then they have to call in and miss work because there heartbroken because WE lost and they don't want to get ribbed by guys like me. I'm just saying there going to lose a lot more than they do now if they change conferences, I've seen them take to many ass kickings over the years to think there suddenly going to go into the SEC and dominate. But whatever it will be fun to watch if it happens.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could care less about OSU, they can't beat anybody that matters either. I've lived in Norman my entire life and I've never pulled for OU, it's funny as hell to me when these fans here actually think they have a chance to win the national title every year then the team gets beat by Houston, Iowa State or K-State. Real national title teams don't do that. I mean Stoops won a championship in his second year with mostly John Blake players. Why hasn't Riley won it yet? I mean he's had the best quarterbacks in history and supposed to be the best offensive mind in the world where's the championship trophy's? I hope they do go, it's going to be great to listen to.

Nah, it's mainly there cocky fans that you have to listen to around here all the time you know the ones with car flags. There going to win this and win that til they don't and then they have to call in and miss work because there heartbroken because WE lost and they don't want to get ribbed by guys like me. I'm just saying there going to lose a lot more than they do now if they change conferences, I've seen them take to many ass kickings over the years to think there suddenly going to go into the SEC and dominate. But whatever it will be fun to watch if it happens.

Must be a Cowboys thing...Stillwater OR Dallas.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This is just getting more sad with each post....

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. I think you need to stick to posting 500 replies in the ex wives thread.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No thats not me, but whats sad is OU fans thinking they can compete with the big dogs and in reality they know there not one of the elites there just a second rate program compared to Alabama and most of the SEC. Nobody in the SEC is in fear of OU or Texas coming. Like I said where's all the national championship trophies in the last 15 years?

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No thats not me, but whats sad is OU fans thinking they can compete with the big dogs and in reality they know there not one of the elites there just a second rate program compared to Alabama and most of the SEC. Nobody in the SEC is in fear of OU or Texas coming. Like I said where's all the national championship trophies in the last 15 years?
Stoops was 3-0 vs Alabama. Saban isn't going to be there forever. OU isn't going to bend the knee for anyone in the SEC. I can't wait!

Latest posts

Top Bottom