OU and Texas to the SEC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No thats not me, but whats sad is OU fans thinking they can compete with the big dogs and in reality they know there not one of the elites there just a second rate program compared to Alabama and most of the SEC. Nobody in the SEC is in fear of OU or Texas coming. Like I said where's all the national championship trophies in the last 15 years?
1627047640120.png

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone thinks OU is gonna just roll in there and hang half a hundred on every single team every single game, but they aren’t gonna be the next Vandy either like some people (person mainly) seems to think

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ad a Bball fan more than football, I don't like this at all. KU has a good rivalry with OU over the 20 years or so. Texas, not so much. I like the current 10 team home/away series we have now.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't be upset if this comes to pass. It would be even better if OSU, TT and TCU were to land in the Pac12. That could produce some great football. Pretty good basketball and wrestling conference, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom