OU and Texas to the SEC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
😂 Does OU have enough players out of jail to field a team this year? It’s not even August yet and they’ve already beaten last years arrest record.
I bet they will do just fine. I am glad the LEO are doing their job. Disappointed the D.A. and Judges keep giving 3rd, 4th and 5th chances to deviants.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
221956331_1526540051017421_1901246466860013863_n.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s the best comeback you’ve got? Come on man…..OSU fans have grown used to Gundy and disappointment. He’s still cashing big checks and needs to go.

Nah, everyone knows OSU can't do any better. They don't want to become a stepping stone university again.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
U guys are for the mo st part all alike stuck up narcissistic college football fans who do not respect the dignity and FairPlay of others. Ride your new pony while u can cause u r world is short lived in a couple of years. You’ll come back to the reality that a good a** whooping could and will happen any Saturday and most surely with an 11 am kickoff. The new ride will most assuredly be rocky and guaranteed to be humbling. Everything happens for a reason if you believe in God.
Thats most assuredly the case for OU and it’s section of fan base that is utterly repulsive. You will get more than you ever dreamed you could bargain for

Best of luck CAUSE you’ll NEED it!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@JD8 do you have Texas vs the SEC teams for 2021?

I do not, this was posted on one of the Sooner FB groups. If I see one I'll post it. As much as it pains me to say it, I think Texas will be scrappy. I think he'll have those kids playing, and I think those kids are tired of hearing about how they suck. They have some athletes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom