OU and Texas to the SEC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
U guys are for the mo st part all alike stuck up narcissistic college football fans who do not respect the dignity and FairPlay of others. Ride your new pony while u can cause u r world is short lived in a couple of years. You’ll come back to the reality that a good a** whooping could and will happen any Saturday and most surely with an 11 am kickoff. The new ride will most assuredly be rocky and guaranteed to be humbling. Everything happens for a reason if you believe in God.
Thats most assuredly the case for OU and it’s section of fan base that is utterly repulsive. You will get more than you ever dreamed you could bargain for

Best of luck CAUSE you’ll NEED it!

Pssst......

1627251232040.png

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you think we could never win a title in the SEC? Being in that conference will boost our recruiting and will also force OU to adapt and get better. In the big 12 we will keep on playing these joke schools like Kansas and KState.
How did the last couple of years pan out playing that joke of a school from Manhattan? There's much, much stiffer competition in the SEC, and OU - and especially Texas - will be just another good program, but perpetual "also-rans".

Bad move by OU and Texas.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those figures are hardly the case in the last 15 yrs Very Misleading! Old generation figures mean NOTHING today! As I said. Reality on any given Saturday today in the SEC OU will run the risk of getting its butt beat ! No 50 yr old stats woul reflect that!
How did the last couple of years pan out playing that joke of a school from Manhattan? There's much, much stiffer competition in the SEC, and OU - and especially Texas - will be just another good program, but perpetual "also-rans".

You boys can't see the forest for the trees. The NIL changed everything, with OU standing to get nearly double what they are getting now, I believe the difference is projected to be a ~30+ mill difference, so it makes sense they are moving on. This bodes well for recruiting to say the least, as the more exposure the kids get, the better. Why stay on a sinking ship that literally does little to help its best program, or anything else for its other schools? The Big 12 should've been looking to add schools a long time ago and became quite complacent.

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This is what’s called having your head up your rear. Sometimes playing joke teams can turn into a nightmare. OU won’t be the luxury of taking it easy in the SEC. Besides the money OU will make, they will boost their recruiting as well. This move should have been done years ago.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those figures are hardly the case in the last 15 yrs Very Misleading! Old generation figures mean NOTHING today! As I said. Reality on any given Saturday today in the SEC OU will run the risk of getting its butt beat ! No 50 yr old stats woul reflect that!
I hope your ready to eat some crow. You act like OU is some joke football team. We will only get better being in the SEC. Big deal if we lost some games over the last few seasons to SEC schools. That happens.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope your ready to eat some crow. You act like OU is some joke football team. We will only get better being in the SEC. Big deal if we lost some games over the last few seasons to SEC schools. That happens.
Actually, I couldn't really care less. I've lost quite a bit of interest over the last few years, with all of the political BS, etc. Totally lost interest in the pros. And "we"? "They" might get better, but will be a much smaller fish in a much bigger pond. Will be interesting to see how they make out, but with OU's arrogant, a**holish fan base, I'm hoping for the worst. No need to hope for the worst for Texas - they'll be the Nebraska of the SEC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom