1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

OU gets a shot at 'Bama!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Shadowrider, Dec 2, 2018.

1. druryj

druryj Super Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Jeebus man, it’s just a game. It is supposed to be fun to watch, not stressful. Maybe you oughta get that checked out; they have stuff for that now you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody's Janitor and dlmcm like this.
  2. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    My stress level was so high that a chicken wire wall had to be built in front of the tv to prevent flying objects from destroying said TV.

druryj and kwaynem like this.
  3. Tanis143

Tanis143 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Nah, no need to see a doc or a shrink when I know what to do, remove myself (if I can) from things that stress me out. Unfortunately I can't remove myself from work (well I could but I have almost 18 years invested in this company and only need 2 more to make pension). And yes, the cable industry can be that frustrating, especially now days.

4. 1911Sooner

1911Sooner Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    We had them right where we wanted them at 28-0! Hollywood was just a decoy out there and when Bama figured that out OU stop playing him. He is worth at least a touchdown. And the 2 field goals in the red zone when Riley could have gone for it make you wonder. But a great 2nd half effort and this team surpassed my expectations after losing Baker last year. Great year!

5. doctorjj

doctorjj Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    What makes you think I’m not serious? The last 3 quarters OU “won” 34–17, made some stops, and easily outgained Bama. Bama desrved this win, no doubt. I just don’t see how it’s wrong to think OU would like to play this one over.

Shadowrider likes this.
  6. doctorjj

doctorjj Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    And they only got to that spot so quickly because we were trying to strip the ball. They hadn’t ran on OU like that all night.

7. emapples

emapples Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Let’s benonest OU has poorest coached defense in division I college football .....maybe of all time.......it’s not even close until they replace the entire defensive staff it’s gonna be a trainwreck in the final 4

8. crrcboatz

crrcboatz Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Dreaming,dreaming ! Are you seriously serious???

Woody's Janitor likes this.
  9. mightymouse

mightymouse Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Not too much of a wonder. Austin Seibert enters the game needing 6 points to become the all-time leading scorer among kickers. Ordinarily, OU wouldn't have any problem scoring six touchdowns, and Seibert's six PATs would give him the record. Against Alabama, though, OU is down 28-0 quickly. OU's championship aspirations are gone, and Seibert's run at the scoring record appears to be finished.

Trey Sermon scores, and it's 28-7 with Seibert's PAT. OU then drives inside the 10 before the offense stalls. OU's chances of winning are still slim, but maybe, just maybe, that career scoring goal for Seibert is still within reach. OU kicks the FG, and Seibert then needs only 3 pts to set the BCS all-time scoring record.

Alabama kicks a FG of its own, and leads 31-10. OU drives inside the 10 again, and the offense stalls again. OU's all-time leading scorer is also the Big 12's all-time leading scorer, and he needs just three points to become the nation's all-time leading scorer for kickers. Riley then sends out the field goal team. I thought it was a classy decision. OU is down by 3 TDs and is not playing well. Seibert has a career goal within his reach, and who knows how many chances he will get as the game goes on. Seibert makes the FG and sets the record.

10. bigred1

bigred1 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I'm glad Seibert got the record he deserved it. To Alabama I say good game. To OU I say darn good season, you gave me many exciting moments and I'll be rooting for you again next year and the year after that and the year after that etc etc.

druryj and kwaynem like this.