OU Kicker Calum Sutherland Suspended Indefinitely

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU kicker Calum Sutherland has now been suspended indefinitely pending an investigation by OU. He is accused of assaulting his girlfriend on September 21. Sutherland missed the Sooners' game against Texas Tech after being arrested that same weekend for public intoxication.

Looks like the lad's college football future is cloudy, at best. Well, good. Let the investigation play out.

https://kfor.com/2019/10/04/ou-kicker-calum-sutherland-suspended-indefinitely/

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Good to see OU doing the right thing here. We’ll see how it plays out. I was pleasantly surprised to see them not tolerating it like they have in similar situations in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't characterize Mixon as sweeping it under the carpet. He was suspended from the team for a year. Everyone in the NFL knew exactly what happened and considered the incident and everything else he did in the 3 years since it happened before drafting him.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well OSU would have driven him to the police station, not just suspended him. Cause you know, OSU is superior in every way and stuff.
You are correct. OU is a trash school
Good to see OU doing the right thing here. We’ll see how it plays out. I was pleasantly surprised to see them not tolerating it like they have in similar situations in the past.

he’s not good enough to bother keeping. Not like chokey Mixon

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not from me this time, I think it’s a refreshing change. Someone said ignored member said something negative. I have him ignored where he belongs. I think he’s really a closet OSU fan.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_5726.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom