OU vs. Alabama Hockey tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, not a bad night for $10.
If I were closer to OKC, I'd be there. I used to go to many Blazer and Barons games when they were in the good ol Myriad. But then they moved to the Ford Center, where the seats were the size of a saltine cracker, and I never returned. Of course, they were eventually sold when the NBA booted them out.

IMHO, ice hockey is the best sport ever. OKC Blazer head coach Doug Sauter once said, when God created the athlete, he dropped them all off in the middle of the woods. Those that maneuvered their way out he dubbed hockey players. Those that kept running into trees were made football players.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I were closer to OKC, I'd be there. I used to go to many Blazer and Barons games when they were in the good ol Myriad. But then they moved to the Ford Center, where the seats were the size of a saltine cracker, and I never returned. Of course, they were eventually sold when the NBA booted them out.

IMHO, ice hockey is the best sport ever. OKC Blazer head coach Doug Sauter once said, when God created the athlete, he dropped them all off in the middle of the woods. Those that maneuvered their way out he dubbed hockey players. Those that kept running into trees were made football players.
Best sport ever

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU -6
Alabama-2

Good win to get back from the break for the Sooners. Alabama's goalie couldn't stop my grandma from scoring.

The little dust up at the end of the game ought to set the stage for an interesting game tomorrow.

Blazers Ice Centre, Sat. Jan 8. 5pm
OU Vs. Aalabama

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t forget the ‘chos
AA5B1106-6933-4CF8-98AA-0D17D54880B2.jpeg

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first Blazer's game I went to was against the Wichita Thunder. The second period was ended 4 minutes short because of fights. Neither team had any players not in the penalty box or ejected from the game. It was probably 1992 at the Myriad. Needless to say, I was hooked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom