OU vs West Virginia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lucky to be 4-0 at this point for sure. I hope they can turn it around but I'm just hoping for a decent season at this point. Thinking about them playing an Alabama or Georgia does not end well in my head. Hope I'm wrong and they surprise.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lucky to be 4-0 at this point for sure. I hope they can turn it around but I'm just hoping for a decent season at this point. Thinking about them playing an Alabama or Georgia does not end well in my head. Hope I'm wrong and they surprise.
Alabama isn't as strong as previous years young team, lost to many to NFL only 5 players back on offense. About the same on defense. Georgia is going to be the team to beat this year. That defense is some kind of scary. I don't think Alabama can give them a run for the money.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well there’s a chance they may in post season.
I think that will be a pretty good rivalry once OU gets in the SEC since Arkansas seems to be going in the right direction, I've really been impressed watching these last two games they have played. That coach seems to know what he's doing and he has some really good assistant coaches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom