OU vs WV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question: How do you figure a team that scores 56 points and has a record 704 total yards LOSES the game.
Answer: They played the Oklahoma Sooners!!

Holy Cow, what an exciting offensive game.
Oklahoma beats West Virginia 59 - 56
Oklahoma had 668 total yards, WV had 704 total yards
This game had over 1,300 total yards. Wow!!!

As bad as Oklahoma's defense is, they actually had two turnover for scores which was that difference in the game I believe.

Now to the Big 12 Championship to play Texas for the title.
Good luck Sooners, I for one will be rooting for you to Beat Texas.
Beat Texas.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw basketball scores that were lower. It was a heck of a game; for as little defense as was played, that game turned on defensive plays on both sides.

It also shows you how important it is to play smart. A really stupid play by a Mountaineer took them from first and goal to back on their side of the field, leading to a fumble return for a defensive TD. What a difference, going from possibly being tied or up by four to being down ten. That was a very strange second half, indeed.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw basketball scores that were lower. It was a heck of a game; for as little defense as was played, that game turned on defensive plays on both sides.

It also shows you how important it is to play smart. A really stupid play by a Mountaineer took them from first and goal to back on their side of the field, leading to a fumble return for a defensive TD. What a difference, going from possibly being tied or up by four to being down ten. That was a very strange second half, indeed.
Sooner Magic

Latest posts

Top Bottom