OU - West Virgina Oct 19, 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That four games thing started last year; before that, if you played in one game, you lost your redshirt year, even if it was the last game of the season (and that has happened). A redshirt senior normally isn't someone who redshirted as a senior, he's just a senior who was redshirted, usually in his freshman year; however, an upperclassman who wasn't redshirted might take a medical redshirt year (f'rinstance, if he got hurt in practice before the season), especially if he's not really a pro prospect.
Yep. And some didn't even get a redshirt at all.

I had an intern assigned to me for part of one summer that was a backup linebacker and he transferred in. His leg got broken in the Nebraska game that year and he didn't get a RS. He was done at that point.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It looked to me that the dude handling the reins turned too sharp causing the wagon to flip and the ponies kept on going like everything was normal.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The tumble was because the driver of the wagon cut the corner too sharply in the wet sod of the field which probably caused the people in the back to weight shift exacerbating the problem. They are trying not to blame it on the horse team driver and pin it on an unfortunate center of gravity unknown to the team driver.

PETA is just getting their 15 seconds of fame in just to keep themselves relevant.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ponies looked spooked to me, but unharmed. I was more worried about the girl who flew 10 feet through the air, then the wagon almost landed on the driver. I didn't see or even think about the guys in the back.

It was scary to watch. They're probably lucky someone wasn't hurt. PETA is no surprise, animals are important, people are the problem to them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom