OU - West Virginia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really some crap ass calls on the officials. I was kinda surprised that Baker got that roughing the passer call. Oh well, I'd do exactly what Riley's doing, and that's put every point on the board that's possible. If the score ends up 97-10 so be it. Embarrass the **** out of them...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really some crap ass calls on the officials. I was kinda surprised that Baker got that roughing the passer call. Oh well, I'd do exactly what Riley's doing, and that's put every point on the board that's possible. If the score ends up 97-10 so be it. Embarrass the **** out of them...

The way those WV Guys are playing, they deserve to be spanked and embarrassed. Dirty dirty dirty. But... how about that dude Mayfield for the Sooners? He can talk the shizz, and he can can for darn sure back it up. If he hasn’t got that Heisman sewed up after that all around show he put on in the first half, there is something wrong with the selection system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Predictions if Alabama looses? Both with one loss. One loss to Iowa st., other a loss to Auburn...............will Bama remain #1?

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
If 'Bama would have lost early in the season (like OU), then they could recover their position pretty easily. I think Alabama will fall in the rankings after this game, I'm just not sure how far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom