OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
1664652695474.gif

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably not many wins left of the schedule but first year staff. All these post by fans of lesser schools shows where the bar has been set. Stoops went 7-5 his first year. OU will be alright.
Well, c'mon now! While I dont like OU football they did gett an azzwhoopin today but they are still a pretty good team when they can get it together. Your comment above is vastly different that what you and many diehard OU fans said before the season started. You all were exceptionally high on Venebles, his incredible staff that he assembled and the recruits they got in. So much so, OU even had a top 5-8 recruiting class and were ranked 6 in the preseason polls. "First year staff" IS NOT a viable excuse with what OU has today.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, c'mon now! While I dont like OU football they did gett an azzwhoopin today but they are still a pretty good team when they can get it together. Your comment above is vastly different that what you and many diehard OU fans said before the season started. You all were exceptionally high on Venebles, his incredible staff that he assembled and the recruits they got in. So much so, OU even had a top 5-8 recruiting class and were ranked 6 in the preseason polls. "First year staff" IS NOT a viable excuse with what OU has today.

I told buddies pre season that still are into it that Venebles was a bad hire and he will get run out of town again.

They all told me I was crazy and started yelling BOOOMER and making the #1 sign in the air.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
>"lesser schools"
>ranked 6 in the preason polls!

and uh.....there it is. carrot and stick. "it's okay if you lose; just make fun of the other guys. next year, we'll have all sorts of magazines saying "OU IS TOP 5 BAYBEE" before even playing a single second of actual football, then we'll feel like winners again!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom