OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU Frustrated.jpeg

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i have a brother in law that REFUSES to watch OU games with other people/family. we have osu fans, texas fans, ou fans.

i just don't get it.
i'm a big atlanta braves fan. i get sports fandom. when they won the world series last year for the first time since i was a young 'un, it was cool. i even took a trip this year to atl and brought back a replica ring.

did it change my life in ANY way? no.
if they lose in the playoffs this year, will it be any different? no.
if they win it all again, will it be any different? no.

i just don't understand. i think it's the investment. people spend lots of money, time, etc on merchandise and tailgating and tickets and everything. you EXPECT to win. that's the good thing about baseball. you expect nothing.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I told buddies pre season that still are into it that Venebles was a bad hire and he will get run out of town again.

They all told me I was crazy and started yelling BOOOMER and making the #1 sign in the air.

You ARE crazy. Some of the retarded crap y'all pile on I swear...

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
rent free is a pretty dumb saying. of course people will be glad when ou loses because of the all the crap ya'll post when they don't even play.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Up until he broke their hearts, OU fans worshipped the coach that said their lives did not matter, came out as anti gun and marched with a communist organization because of the inherently racist country we live in.

They hate him now of course but woo doggy last year he was the “most influential coach in cfb!”
I must say I’ve heard dumb things here before….. there were many many OU Fans that didn’t think much of Lincoln Riley, I sure didn’t. He’s kind of dirty and sleazy those are facts (a lot of people knew that about him) with that said NIL has turned college football into a dirty sleazy business. There is no going back now the most money will have the most wins in less than 5 years. So from that perpective I think Lincoln Riley made the right call, it will soon be about the money and he went to the place with the most money. His teams are soft, but when you are loaded with more talent at every position because you can afford more talent at every position (compared to everyone else) well you are going to see a few teams pull ahead of everyone else. And grit, determination, training, and culture will matter far less in the future. All you need is money to build super teams, who has more money to spend than USC. I have to think T Boone is rolling over in his grave right now knowing he could have bought a national championship for OSU if he’d just live a little wile longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom