OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody cares but Sooner fans. Riley went to USC for money. OU went to SEC for money. It’s hilarious they are are dead last in the BIG 12. Good riddance. Karma in its finest hour.

Nah, it's obvious you very much care lol. Every reply you have is with an anti OU quip. OU lives rent free in your head.

Notice the OSU Baylor thread gets relatively few posts vs OU threads full of OU haters. Which shows that y'all aren't real fans as much as you just hate OU. Quite sad to be honest.

Last edited:

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, it's obvious you very much care lol. Every reply you have is with an anti OU quip. OU lives rent free in your head.

Notice the OSU Baylor thread gets relatively few posts vs OU threads full of OU haters. Which shows that y'all aren't real fans as much as you just hate OU. Quite sad to be honest.
Your statement is hypocritical because there are countless post from you labeling OSU everything but a football team . If you want to be so hard on this member look in the mirror, course condescending people don’t own mirrors😎
Boy somewhere someone convinced you r an expert on college football and the rest of society are dummies. I promise you this spend an hr with me and you’ll find many of us understand the game we just don’t care to tell others on here they are dummies. Why not respect others and their opinions as being possibly their input is as good as yours, they just happen to disagree wit YOU. For that there is always hell to pay.

Why not enlighten the rest of us on your qualifications to know it all and let’s make our own decision on that instead of bullying anyone that disagrees with you. Come on tell the rest of us why we aren’t the expert that you are we’d like to know

Lastly why aren’t you a financial supporter of this site???

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

because it's hilarious when ou loses.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You didn't read the article or comprehend it.

Moving the goalposts doesn't help your argument.

https://bnbfootball.com/which-conferences-produce-the-most-nfl-players/

Tell us you don't watch football without telling us you don't watch football.

I wasn't trying to make an analogy. What you're not getting is that kids want to go to a conference that gives them exposure in addition to playing competitive football. Sure some kids trailblazer in smaller conferences and every once in awhile you get a diamond in the rough. But the majority comes from Power 5 conferences.

Why are we all of the sudden talking about playing second string? Because you need it for your argument? It's like you're arguing with yourself...... again.
yeah so the original argument, the ones you think you ended by saying "but muh sec has more players in the nfl!" wasn't "which conference has the most players in the nfl".

it was would a player choose a school that is in the SEC if he had to share a spot versus be a star at a "lesser" school or conference. or play for a school that is ALWAYS winning a "lesser" conference versus losing 2 conference games in the SEC. i'm not arguing with myself except in the sense that you never realized this and went to "but the sec has more players!" which.....yeah okay.

still nothing about % of sec second string players drafted versus first string from other conference. i said players want to be a star. they care less about their "team" when it's a literal stepping stone anyway and much moreso about their personal brand. sometimes that's much easier to establish, given your position, if you play at a school where you have more control over a team.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
like i don't understand how you're not getting this.

>Alabama has 72 players drafted
>Appalachia State has 10 players drafted

do you have a better chance of being one of those 72 at Alabama or being one of the 10 at Appalachia State? do you understand the question?

it's also worth noting that Notre Dame, a school in the Top Five of "muh most players drafted" isn't in a conference at all. there are also just as many FCS players as Big XII players, by your link, but you can use that same stat to say there are half as many FCS players in the NFL as there are from the SEC.

do you have more of a chance of being more of a standout in FCS, playing against Holy Cross and Incarnate World than even making the team at say Alabama and *hoping* you get a chance to even PLAY against teams that you might likely lose against anyway?

if you aren't a complete muh 5 star recruit, but you think you have the talent to go pro, you're more likely to go a school where you can put up individual stats and win.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your statement is hypocritical because there are countless post from you labeling OSU everything but a football team .
Actually, if you go back and read my posts, most of my post are about the fans or in response to the fans. But pot, kettle, very black and it's interesting to see you play a victim. You notice all your posts about financial status lol? Others can't handle the SEC move, or claim woke status, or talk about how bad the fans are?

If you want to be so hard on this member look in the mirror, course condescending people don’t own mirrors😎

This member can stand on his own for his own posts lol..... especially when it comes to him being condescending.
Boy somewhere someone convinced you r an expert on college football and the rest of society are dummies.

I'm not a football expert, I just call the "dummies" (your words, not mine) out.

I promise you this spend an hr with me and you’ll find many of us understand the game we just don’t care to tell others on here they are dummies. Why not respect others and their opinions as being possibly their input is as good as yours, they just happen to disagree wit YOU. For that there is always hell to pay.

I'm no more or less guilty of that than many in these threads.

Why not enlighten the rest of us on your qualifications to know it all and let’s make our own decision on that instead of bullying anyone that disagrees with you.

Appeal to authority doesn't work. When I call you out, or Joey, I post links to show that it's common knowledge. Take your attempted financial knock on OU for instance, I posted a link that compromised your original statement. That's not bullying but if you insist you might want to talk to a few of your cohorts too.

Come on tell the rest of us why we aren’t the expert that you are we’d like to know

You're the one that claims to be constantly in the know.

Lastly why aren’t you a financial supporter of this site???

Thanks for the heads up. It expired. Fixed.

Last edited:

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, if you go back and read my posts, most of my post are about the fans or in response to the fans. But pot, kettle, very black and it's interesting to see you play a victim. You notice all your posts about financial status lol? Others can't handle the SEC move, or claim woke status, or talk about how bad the fans are?

This member can stand on his own for his own posts lol..... especially when it comes to him being condescending.

I'm not a football expert, I just call the "dummies" (your words, not mine) out.

I'm no more or less guilty of that than many in these threads.

Appeal to authority doesn't work. When I call you out, or Joey, I post links to show that it's common knowledge. Take your attempted financial knock on OU for instance, I posted a link that compromised your original statement. That's not bullying but if you insist you might want to talk to a few of your cohorts too.

You're the one that claims to be constantly in the know.

Thanks for the heads up. It expired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom