OUCH! I just scratched up my beautiful telephone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my phone

all of them from long ago 014.JPG

And I took the picture with my couple decades old Sony 3.2 MP cyber shot camera.
Picture so crappy you can't see the clear packing tape holding the back of the phone on.
:)

Loaded the picture onto my desktop to share with you high rollers with cellular devices in your pocket.

Back under my rock.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my phone

View attachment 239228

And I took the picture with my couple decades old Sony 3.2 MP cyber shot camera.
Picture so crappy you can't see the clear packing tape holding the back of the phone on.
:)

Loaded the picture onto my desktop to share with you high rollers with cellular devices in your pocket.

Back under my rock.
Boy, that phone is so elegant and compact. Fortunately, my Moto didn't get that badly beat up. Until I get another jacket with a bigger phone pocket, my Moto E6 will have to go in my fanny pack. I will not buy a new jacket solely to fit my old phone or a new phone solely to fit my old jacket.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A phone is just a tool and if you use it its going to get damaged from time to time, if you dont wont to damge it in any way put it in your underware drawer and forget about it.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man up and get a Sonim cell phone. They hold the record on being almost bullet proof . I've had one for almost 3 years and never even replaced the cover glass. My wife breaks the cover glass on hers about every other month. No girly phones for me.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My current phone is 6 yo and i paid $40 for it and not a scratch on it and the phone before that was 20 yo when it died and it was free, and if it wasnt for me being required to have one for work i wouldnt have had either of them so when this one kicks the bucket i probably wont get another one, people can just send up smoke signals or come talk to me face to face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom