Our Turn: We Finally Closed on Our Bristow Property

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn! it took about 10 days longer than expected but we finally closed on our new property in Bristow. Spent our first night and first full day out here. It was fantastic!!! About 8 miles North of Bristow off Hwy 16. Specs: 45 acres with nice main house that will be fully remodeled and possible expanded in the next 6 months. We will stay most weekends down here in the second home (16'x65' mobile home) and includes, 20x40 covered RV parking with fresh & non-potable water bibs, 50amp service and its own spetic, two car detached garage, insulated with power 12x16 wood shed, 30x40 insulated steel framed shop with concrete floors and full power, and two water wells on the property with 500 gallon propane tank. Ohhh, and my Kubota L2501 tractor with attachments. I sorta make the kubota look small.

Super happy with our setup and it is so nice being out in the country. Was outside last night letting the dogs out to pee before bed and it was so dang quiet and dark. It was amazing. Today we set posts for a temporary double gate for the entrance of the driveway and spent hours shoveling out one of the livestock pens on the side of the shop. Took out about 3 yards of goat crap and straw bedding. I'm thinking at some point we can get a bunch of OSA'ers out here and have some lunch and shoot some guns. Here are some pics of the place.

IMG_8113.jpg
IMG_8111.jpg
IMG_4947.jpg
IMG_8107.jpg
IMG_4983.jpg
IMG_4942.jpg
IMG_8198.jpg

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's certainly satisfying when years of planning and patience pay off!!

Congrats!

Crazy! You are right with your comment and spot on and haven't really thought about it this way. I've been on here for many years and for the last 5-6 have been saying we were moving to OK and going to buy property on land out in the country. It has finally become reality.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy! You are right with your comment and spot on and haven't really thought about it this way. I've been on here for many years and for the last 5-6 have been saying we were moving to OK and going to buy property on land out in the country. It has finally become reality.

I'm sure that there would be quite a few interested in your ENS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom