Our Venture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only things I can think of I own that’s 3D printed is some wrench organizers and let me tell you…….I would pay double what these cost. The company is called Toolganizer if you wanna see their offerings. I will include before and after pictures of my wrench drawer below. The ones that are orange in color are the good ones. It’s plain to see how much room I gained and each slot has a size marking. I need to get some more made for more wrenches.
F7747C27-5AC5-4106-9440-094D8C635850.jpeg
6C7A387E-5997-4537-8713-F70B4CE7B007.jpeg
B8044708-6F5F-4F92-9AD3-CBBCDAE16F82.jpeg
C78610CC-05BF-4021-8FFA-CD6CF8FE22CF.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only things I can think of I own that’s 3D printed is some wrench organizers and let me tell you…….I would pay double what these cost. The company is called Toolganizer if you wanna see their offerings. I will include before and after pictures of my wrench drawer below. The ones that are orange in color are the good ones. It’s plain to see how much room I gained and each slot has a size marking. I need to get some more made for more wrenches.
View attachment 346802View attachment 346803View attachment 346804View attachment 346805

That just ain't right...

...too organized for most of us, I would suspect.

Plus, that floor looks pretty clean. Probably the only one working over there are the ladies.

:ooh2:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best of luck in your new business.

My wife and I are currently working on starting an online store. I will do 3D printing, wood crafts, and leather crafts. I’m am still perfecting the 3D printing and leather crafts, so at first things will be very low priced. My wife is doing Cricut crafts, vinyl stickers, earrings, and a bunch of other chick interests I can’t name, she’s pretty good at it.

As most of you know, the last 3 years has have hammered our finances due to my health. I have no dreams or illusions of getting rich, but I do see it being sustainable and the probability of full time.

I will be posting some of my work soon to get a feel for interests here. In the meantime, if you have an idea of something you’ve been wanting, especially 3D-wise, but any of the other items, send me a pm and I’ll shoot you a price.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 346802View attachment 346803View attachment 346804View attachment 346805
I never could find any that I liked when it was time for me to do this to my drawer so I wound up making one of those units out of a piece of cedar with a table saw. No matter how good my drawers smell I'd probably have preferred buying a premade for the time it took!

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never could find any that I liked when it was time for me to do this to my drawer so I wound up making one of those units out of a piece of cedar with a table saw. No matter how good my drawers smell I'd probably have preferred buying a premade for the time it took!
Could you share pics. Sounds like something interesting an possibility within my skill range😁

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Wow. Those beat the hell out of my snap on ones.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could you share pics. Sounds like something interesting an possibility within my skill range😁
I'm out of town or I would. Basically just cut a block that was about 1" thick and a triangle that followed the shape of the wrench like in the picture, then I just ripped a cut every quarter inch or so to fit the wrenches in. Nothing fancy. I did use a super fancy sharpie to write what size wrench went in which slot though.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. Those beat the hell out of my snap on ones.
Yeah and the price is much less than Snap-On too I’m sure. The guy claims he makes them with all USA materials besides the magnets on the back. Lol. The racks have magnets on the backside to help keep the rack from shifting. He actually states on his site that if someone can point him to a US magnet factory then he will buy his magnets there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom