Out of control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A 1919A4 & a BAR. The guy I'm getting this Thompson from has an Israeli 308 version that I want. Most of the BAR's I've seen that are transferable are more expensive than the M60. That won't deter me. Any time any of you are at USSA, which is the only place I can shoot outside, or if you have a tract of land we can shoot on, I'd be more than willing to let you put a few mags through any one of them.

Stewball, if you are ever down near Duncan shoot me a PM and we can plan to meet up at my local range. They allow full-auto there. You bring yours, I'll bring mine and we will make a day of it. Might even talk some of the other local FA owners to show up (hint, Ratski, hint).

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stewball, if you are ever down near Duncan shoot me a PM and we can plan to meet up at my local range. They allow full-auto there. You bring yours, I'll bring mine and we will make a day of it. Might even talk some of the other local FA owners to show up (hint, Ratski, hint).

Let's do it sometime soon after the Silencer Shoot. Sounds like a lot of fun.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I meant I guessed one of the remaining ones correctly. I can't afford F/A.

Me either, I was just joshing you. I shot a Thompson many years ago.
My uncle's FIL was a FBI agent, and he would bring one out to his farm to shoot. I got to run a mag thru it. Pretty fun. Had a lot of muzzle climb though.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A 1919A4 & a BAR. The guy I'm getting this Thompson from has an Israeli 308 version that I want. Most of the BAR's I've seen that are transferable are more expensive than the M60. That won't deter me. Any time any of you are at USSA, which is the only place I can shoot outside, or if you have a tract of land we can shoot on, I'd be more than willing to let you put a few mags through any one of them.

I might have to buy some land now just to invite you out to! :fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom