Outback Steakhouse: No Rights, Just Rules(gun free zone rules for LEs)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We may disagree with their decisions, and decide on our own to not do business with them, but don't complained just because they made a choice different from your's. That's part of the same Constitution we want followed. I want to be able to make decisions for my business, and then be responsible for the outcome.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We may disagree with their decisions, and decide on our own to not do business with them, but don't complained just because they made a choice different from your's. That's part of the same Constitution we want followed. I want to be able to make decisions for my business, and then be responsible for the outcome.

I know where you are coming from and agree. But all I can say is that the lib dems do not follow the US Constitution, the 2nd Amendment(Bill of Rights), the Rule of Law, etc. and stomp on our gun rights(among other offenses) daily. I just hope that they have to pay for their decisions and take responsibilty for their actions by getting their rear ends voted out of office and sent packing.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

So we shouldn't speak out against opinions that differ from our own? We shouldn't let business owners know that we will forego purchasing from them and encourage our friends and family to do the same? We shouldn't actively support businesses who espouse similar values to our own and avoid those who don't?

I eat at Chik-Fil-A. Their business model and ownership seems (from what I know) to share a lot of my personal values.
I haven't spent a dime at Sonic since the Clinton thing.

I agree they have a right to make their own decision - and they have a right to live with me boycotting them, spreading the word, and, if a "bad enough" transgression (in my judgement), then they have the right to deal with me picketing and/or drumming up further support for people to picket and boycott them. THAT is what is Constitutional - me having the right to speak my mind and spread my opinions.

Admonishing people for backing up their beliefs is much more "wrong" than standing on those beliefs publicly. That's like saying, "You can believe what you want, but you should keep it to yourself."

**** that, man.

50Shooter

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I eat Outback in Norman at least 2 or 3 times a month. Always open carry after I sit down and remove my jacket. They have always treated my family and I like valued customers. The food is excellent as well.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t step foot in that hell hole ever again. Food isn’t that good anyway. I’d much rather go to salt grass. It really blows my mind that they would ask a police officer to put their gun in the car. I would have told that woman off so bad. What a scum bag company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom