Outdoor guys that need a pick me up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have tons of stuff I don’t need. Not that much but a lot of it is worth something, but worth nothing when you have to take the time to sell it and also pay for shipping. I’d just rather someone enjoy it. Anyone know an outdoor guy that could use a care package? Shipped UPS.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have tons of stuff I don’t need. Not that much but a lot of it is worth something, but worth nothing when you have to take the time to sell it and also pay for shipping. I’d just rather someone enjoy it. Anyone know an outdoor guy that could use a care package? Shipped UPS.
Pretty much anyone here. Try Bocephus123 or any of the other great guys here.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If may ask bro, what kinda outdoor guy stuff are we talking about ? Yard tools. Outdoor lazy boy lol. Geared towards the homestead guy or the hunter,fishing guy ? Disregard if it'll ship Ups there's probably no pitch fork in there .😁.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for you! Great thing to do.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a knife made by a guy on one of those Alaska shows. Deer antler and stone. Very cool. Some moras. Going through all my parts again this week and seeing what makes the cut. Just odds and ends that aren’t worth selling but could be fun to get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom