Outdoor guys that need a pick me up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sold a bunch of knives on bladeforums last week and the shipping ate all the value up. About 20 for each item.
Try shipping USPS flat rate regional. I have shipped all over the country using it. Cost a little more than local but not much. In Oklashoma you can ship a lot of stuff in a small A box for around $8.50.

I would put my name in but I was recently given a great knife, only ammo I need is 5.56, and the only parts I need are for a mini 14.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try shipping USPS flat rate regional. I have shipped all over the country using it. Cost a little more than local but not much. In Oklashoma you can ship a lot of stuff in a small A box for around $8.50.

I would put my name in but I was recently given a great knife, only ammo I need is 5.56, and the only parts I need are for a mini 14.
I should have done that. I just have always used UPS. They were out of small boxes too. Supply chain issues so I shipped with boxes way bigger than necessary. I also paid for the boxes. 22 for 5 of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom