Outdoor Range Near Shawnee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I recently found out that an outdoor gun range near Shawnee is open to the public by appointment.

https://shoot-n-iron-ok.com/
It is $10/hr with a 50 yard handgun range and a 200 yard rifle range with benches for 100 yard and 200 yards.

I haven't been there yet but I hope to check it out soon.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Paul Able's old place, drove by there a couples weeks ago and didn't look like it was open, link says 2022 so hopefully it is going. He used to have pretty nice full auto shoots out there.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Looks like Paul Able's old place, drove by there a couples weeks ago and didn't look like it was open, link says 2022 so hopefully it is going. He used to have pretty nice full auto shoots out there.
It is his old place. His son is now the owner and he told me it is still open.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
From the website...

Shooting Range​

PUBLIC RANGE USE​

Shoot-N-Iron Practical Shooting Academy is open to the public on days that the range is not being used for classes. Appointments for range use will be made in advance. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the grounds.

Range Fees: $10.00 per hour per shooter plus targets. Rifle benches are available for sight work and distance is measured out to 200 yards.

Children will be supervised at all times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom