Outdoor ranges near OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Range 66 in Yukon, west on 66. Only a 25 yd range and members only, but you are able to do your business with no RSO or fudd telling you not to shoot too fast. Run and gun, shoot behind barriers, steel targets, transitions, reloads, draw from holster, etc.
I’ve been meaning to check that place out. Ive been there a few times to shoot and have bought several guns there back when it was Henry’s. What does a membership there run? And is it a range only or is there a store inside too?

cjantz20

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been meaning to check that place out. Ive been there a few times to shoot and have bought several guns there back when it was Henry’s. What does a membership there run? And is it a range only or is there a store inside too?
The range bays still feel like Henry's, minus the range safety officer that would roam periodically. I believe they have a couple different types of memberships. The weekday membership is 5 days 24 hours a day for ~$600 yearly. The 7 days 24 hours a days is ~$1200 yearly I believe. There is a small storefront inside. And they will order or recieve whatever you ship there for sale or transfer with no transfer fee. They keep less in stock for that reason. They are finishing the inside to allow 24 hour access to bathrooms drink and snacks included in the membership.
My ONLY wish is having a longer range area, which they are looking into at a different location in time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom