Outsmarted the daughters again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2070.JPG
IMG_2067.JPG
IMG_2066.JPG
IMG_2065.JPG
IMG_2064.JPG
So, I got to thinkin...man, I sure need to wash the stocktrailer. The ol gas power washer here at the ranch is kinda iffy on starting and running so I decided maybe I should get one for my personal use. Then, it hit me.... my 3 daughters like playing in the water. So real sly like I mentioned to em, "you girls like playing in the water and if we had a pressure washer yall could probably find something to wash bout everyday." Then I said, "Yall art to tell your mom that yall should get one for me for Fathers Day and I'd be glad to loan it to you occasionally til yall could afford your own." Oh they got soooo excited and took off to find Mom. I hollered after em "Yall may want to mention to Mom that Dads birthday is next week too and he might appreciate goin browsing at Lowes this morning." Boy did this plan work. Last week when I was down on the Gulf, my brother had an electric power washer a lil smaller than this that sure impressed me so I figured I'd give one a try.
IMG_2069.JPG
IMG_2072.JPG
IMG_2073.JPG

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, looks just like a trailer I passed heading north on I35 the other day. Said to my wife "Now that's a $#177Y trailer." She looked over and couldn't believe the crap running down the side.

But hey you got the kids suckered into washing it out. Pretty soon they will want to start using the power washer to clean the bathroom, the kitchen and wash the dishes... Speaking of washing the dishes a power washer hooked up to a dishwasher might be just the ticket for a project too.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True story. I was in Kansas City many years ago, and while sitting at a long stop light, behind a bull hauler semi, a full pimped out guy in a white caddi convertible dressed in full white pimp gear.
He pulled up next to the trailer to wait on the light, and one of the bovine citizens of that trailer decided it was time to squirt some excess grass out the side.
Yep, ended up all over him and the interior of the car. He wasn't happy but we got a good laugh.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was hoping maybe I could have em trained up really good at listening and doing what they're told so a possible marrying prospect fella may feel he should pay for any associated expenses and maybe even compensate me for my time. Is this not how it works??

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was hoping maybe I could have em trained up really good at listening and doing what they're told so a possible marrying prospect fella may feel he should pay for any associated expenses and maybe even compensate me for my time. Is this not how it works??
Your gonna have to lock em in a closet somewhere until they hit around 25 or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom