Overheard at the gun counter....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Can I see that one? Ooh, that's nice. How about that one? I like that too... Can I see that one? Not bad. Do you have any Glocks?"

"Ma'am each of the guns you've looked at are Glocks."

"My man sent me in to buy a Glock. I just need a Glock."

She got pissed off when the guy at the counter said she couldn't buy a gun for somebody else like that. I was in my car when I saw her come out and tried explaining to a guy in the front seat of a car why she wasn't coming out with a gun.

Kinda' scary.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Can I see that one? Ooh, that's nice. How about that one? I like that too... Can I see that one? Not bad. Do you have any Glocks?"

"Ma'am each of the guns you've looked at are Glocks."

"My man sent me in to buy a Glock. I just need a Glock."

She got pissed off when the guy at the counter said she couldn't buy a gun for somebody else like that. I was in my car when I saw her come out and tried explaining to a guy in the front seat of a car why she wasn't coming out with a gun.
That should have been a call to the po po by the store.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I overheard "I just put 115 grains of gun power in the casing right, that's what that means on the ammo box for reloading later? " I thought Darwinism "yes!" but the guy told him with a completely OMG, and maybe I shouldn't sell this face. "No, that's the grain of bullet itself".
You count out 115 grains of powder (It helps if you use tweesers)
I have seen both of these. Oh, the stories from retail.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sets box of Remington .240gr JHP .44Mag on counter.

" this is what my Charter Arms Bulldog shoots best. It's really accurate and doesnt kick as hard as Federals. "

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was buying a box of ammo this morning and heard a guy who was looking at the guns ask which way you're supposed to pull the trigger.

Even kids know that just from cartoons

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom