Overheard at the gun counter....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was Army blah blah blah and I can take any AR off our shelf, throw iron sights on it and you give me a 55 grain fmj I'll hit any target at 500 meters first shot!" Backup salesman said "Yeah I could probably do that after one practice shot....so yeah 2nd shot"

Yep those guys are the ones I like to wait until no one is around except them and offer them a bet.
200 bucks for each of you that says you can't pull off those shots.

I shot at 18"x18" grey steel at 500 yards across a grassy field and the target was in the shadow of some 20 foot trees.
With my eyes I could barely make out a spec of dust which was that target.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy drives me nuts. Sure they have cheap prices, but its because they seem to only ever have a single cashier even at Christmas time. Also that singular cashier always seem to have some virus or disease that requires coughing in their hand before scanning my items.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
When you ask your wife to pick you up a pair of moccasins while she's in town and then she calls from the store and says "which ones do you want?" And then you reply "just get me some damn moccasins, I'm too busy right now to talk about this ****!"...............yeah, that's how you end up with reptile print moccasins.
Well I have a couple items gathering dust in the closet pissing the wife off for that very same reason!! So questions arise, You secretly feel all pretty:hot: inside when you wear them print moccasins, dontcha? Come on you can share with your friends here at OSA!! :fullauto::hey3::cool:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been trying to wear em out feeding cows but they must build these foo foo models better. I try to keep the print part covered in mud and "processed grass/water".

Ha!!!! NOW I know why you have the girls get out and open the gates at work for you.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you ask your wife to pick you up a pair of moccasins while she's in town and then she calls from the store and says "which ones do you want?" And then you reply "just get me some damn moccasins, I'm too busy right now to talk about this ****!"...............yeah, that's how you end up with reptile print moccasins.

Well, at least she didn't buy you some of those Crocs!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom