Overheard at the gun counter....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deer generally have a better driving record... no DUIs.
:drunk2:
Nuh uh! They have a lot of hit n runs and fatalities. I saw a deer vs motorcycle. You couldn't tell where the deer stopped and the motorcyclist ended. We found his passenger 2 days later still stunned walking the creek bottom covered in blood.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nuh uh! They have a lot of hit n runs and fatalities. I saw a deer vs motorcycle. You couldn't tell where the deer stopped and the motorcyclist ended. We found his passenger 2 days later still stunned walking the creek bottom covered in blood.
Yes, but has the deer ever been convicted of DUI in a court of law?

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, what was the deer driving? Was it his passenger or the cyclist's? Or were they both on motorcycles?

Gotta get yer facts straight... :D
:drunk2:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was absolutely, positively assured one time by a co-worker that a hit from a 38 PO-lice special will knock a man four feet into the air.
Lol, I know the feeling. I argued with a kid from California (a fellow "mechanic" at the Chevy dealer) that his Karate instructor did NOT actually catch a bullet in his teeth.

His reply was that the impact knocked the instructor in a loop (i.e. a backflip), and then he spat out the bullet. So how could I explain that?

My reply was a look of disbelief and stunned silence. Which he probably took for my being impressed by his instructor's abilities... :D

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
About like the kid that was helping us haul hay. I said I walked up to a bale one day picking it up and found two snakes under it. I dropped the bale leaving it for the next round. I picked it up on the next round and they were still there except one snake had the other's tail in it's mouth and the other snake had the other one's tail. (the kid was eating this up). I said I again left them alone since the bale was close to the gate I'd get it later.

I told him I picked up the bale the third time and the snakes were gone so I loaded the bale. I thought no more about it until we were back at home stacking the hay in the barn and the kid blurted out, "Ain't no way those snakes ate each other!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom