Overheard at the gun counter....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A "good" M-14....i.e. National Match, or eqivelent build is at least a 1 M.O.A. rifle. 3" groups at 300 yards are quite within the platform's capability. Now holding that platform and shooting it to that potential is whole different cat. I'd have stopped listening far before the dime thing!

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last weekend couple and two young children: "I am looking at a couple of pistols to go with the rifle I am getting from you. Is that S&W SDVE 9mm? (yes). Do you have any ammo for it if I buy it? (can sell you two boxes). I'll take it.

Is that other S&W gun there 9mm also? (no, it is .380) Do you have any .380 ammo to go with it? (sorry, we don't have any .380). That's okay, I know a place where we can pick up some .380. I'll take it."

TDoug

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Open Carry 2.jpg

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why I thought everyone used the 35 round extended clip for their mouse gun. :anyone:
I heard that you can buy 380 for your 9 it’s the EXACT SAME THING! plus you can cram an extra round or two into that 35 clip. Id post a pix but I gotta figure out how to get ziploc baggies of gas poured into my Tesla before it runs out of gas

Latest posts

Top Bottom