Overheard at the gun counter....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picking up my can today...dude is already in there looking at a pump shotgun. He says he'll take it, forks over his drivers license and credit card and is filling out the 4473....
Midway through "Oh, what gauge is that?"

How do you select a shotgun, give payment and ID and start filling out the 4473 and not even know what gauge the thing is?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sunday, an idiot behind the gun counter at Cabelas pointed a gun at me, my family, and the couple he was showing it to. My wife kept me from having the whole store hear me shove the 38 snub nose so far up him he wouldn’t know if he needed an oral Surgeon or a proctologist. I should have found a manager, but I was so angry it was best I left. I’d not seen that guy there before.

Did hear him say, “One shot from a 38 will stop them. They are very accurate. A 9mm will not.” It was a snub nose 38, what he said made it accurate was the crimson laser grips.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sunday, an idiot behind the gun counter at Cabelas pointed a gun at me, my family, and the couple he was showing it to. My wife kept me from having the whole store hear me shove the 38 snub nose so far up him he wouldn’t know if he needed an oral Surgeon or a proctologist. I should have found a manager, but I was so angry it was best I left. I’d not seen that guy there before.

Did hear him say, “One shot from a 38 will stop them. They are very accurate. A 9mm will not.” It was a snub nose 38, what he said made it accurate was the crimson laser grips.

Too bad your wife didn’t catch the moment on iPhone camera to show the manager.

Latest posts

Top Bottom