OWB Holster for G45 with light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure this one of 'those' kind of questions, but I'm having trouble finding anything.

I'm looking for an OWB for a G45 with Streamlight 7A. Use will be when hiking or hunting or whatever when don't care much about concealment. I'd like more than tension retention, and this is where, so far I've struck out. Thumb or some type of button release on kydex would probably work. I kind of figured that most LEO would have something similar, but so far I'm not stumbling into anything with google. Does anyone have brands I can look at?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Safariland, Aker gunleather and Desantis all sell OWB holsters like you are wanting. I've tried all three and I like the Safariland the best. MidwayUSA sells them for like 60 bucks. The SKU/model number is 7378-28327.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Safariland, Aker gunleather and Desantis all sell OWB holsters like you are wanting. I've tried all three and I like the Safariland the best. MidwayUSA sells them for like 60 bucks. The SKU/model number is 7378-28327.

Got the Safariland in hand and think it's going to do what I was wanting. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom