Own crypto’s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you go about the mining? How long have you been doing that?
If you can build a computer you build a mining rig. If you can unzip files and flash a HD you can install the OS. Most people have trouble with configuration. You can go find articles and YouTube to guide you with that part. The biggest challenge was finding GPUs and still might be. I have bought one in months.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is probably the first thing you should understand before investing in today’s market because we have only seen what, 1 rate increase with 10 to go over the next year. This is the most basic market dynamic.

• A Interest rates have an inverse relationship with stocks in part because of the spending habits of consumers and businesses. With lower interest rates, proportionally lower costs and more income, businesses invest more and consumers increase their spending; the inverse is true when interest rates rise.
Will tread lightly till next month's jolt to see how the market responds, "anal"list's don't have a clue what is going to happen, you can read ten reports and get ten different opinions, just have to wait and see.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Selling into a down market is retarded when the fundamentals are still there. Apple is like a utility at this point.
Too many people have a short term view of the market. I guess that’s wrapped around instant gratification.

It reminds me of those who sold in 2008. If they would have rode out the market, they would have enjoyed the biggest and longest rally in history. Those that sold in 2007 and bought in 2008 were some smart folks, which I know a few. Myself, I moved from very conservative investments to very aggressive funds at the end of 2008. I was down a little but enjoyed an exponential increase with the rally.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too many people have a short term view of the market. I guess that’s wrapped around instant gratification.

It reminds me of those who sold in 2008. If they would have rode out the market, they would have enjoyed the biggest and longest rally in history. Those that sold in 2007 and bought in 2008 were some smart folks, which I know a few. Myself, I moved from very conservative investments to very aggressive funds at the end of 2008. I was down a little but enjoyed an exponential increase with the rally.

Agreed. Biden ain't done wrecking this economy so I'm gathering cash and looking for stuff on sale.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Selling into a down market is retarded when the fundamentals are still there. Apple is like a utility at this point.
I bought a few shares of Apple about a year ago. Used "disposable" money to do it with the intention of just forgetting about it. A long term look back at it's history of price, dividends and splits confirms your point. It is really amazing at what it's done over it's history and it doesn't look like it's going to crater anytime soon, so why not have some? That was my thinking. I'm up a little on it but not really worried one way or the other about it. I'll add a share or two here and there during it's pullbacks, but my plan is just sitting on it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a few shares of Apple about a year ago. Used "disposable" money to do it with the intention of just forgetting about it. A long term look back at it's history of price, dividends and splits confirms your point. It is really amazing at what it's done over it's history and it doesn't look like it's going to crater anytime soon, so why not have some? That was my thinking. I'm up a little on it but not really worried one way or the other about it. I'll add a share or two here and there during it's pullbacks, but my plan is just sitting on it.

To your point, apple is a stock you own, not trade. IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom