Own crypto’s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Harmon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been doing Robinhood for a few years now, I have made some, and the ones I am loosing on I am gonna let it ride till something happens. I would have never got in it if I hadnt had my head up my @$$.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been doing Robinhood for a few years now, I have made some, and the ones I am loosing on I am gonna let it ride till something happens. I would have never got in it if I hadnt had my head up my @$$.
Jumping into the markets these days is like jumping into an angry stampede of buffalo with nothing but a Browning 25 auto to defend yourself with!

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is probably the first thing you should understand before investing in today’s market because we have only seen what, 1 rate increase with 10 to go over the next year. This is the most basic market dynamic.

• A Interest rates have an inverse relationship with stocks in part because of the spending habits of consumers and businesses. With lower interest rates, proportionally lower costs and more income, businesses invest more and consumers increase their spending; the inverse is true when interest rates rise.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is probably the first thing you should understand before investing in today’s market because we have only seen what, 1 rate increase with 10 to go over the next year. This is the most basic market dynamic.

• A Interest rates have an inverse relationship with stocks in part because of the spending habits of consumers and businesses. With lower interest rates, proportionally lower costs and more income, businesses invest more and consumers increase their spending; the inverse is true when interest rates rise.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I averaged down on my AVAX & SOL on Thursday right at the bottom. Still HODL my ETH that I mine. I have a 3.25 giga-hash farm. Earns one ethereum every 20 days.
i'm not a huge crypto guy but that is pretty based.
there are several theories about crypto ultimately leading a race to more efficient energy usage since there is a REAL demand.

it helps your profit margin to mine as efficiently as possible; thus there's more incentive to produce cheaper energy. or something like that; not my theory.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hopefully a machine enabling one to sell crypto :pms2:

it is wild; i remember the absolute junky telling me about bitcoin in like 2011 or 2012. he od'd a few years back and i'm CERTAIN the dude's spirit is a bitcoin millionaire; he was ALWAYS going on about it.

it's odd how it's *kind of* institutionalized, but not really, since the exchange is still basically measured in dollars. like even now if you could BUY a cheeseburger or whatever at mickey D's, it's still going to be measured as a dollar equivalent. and for a "decentralized" thing to me it needs to be a completely different set of finance. to me it just seems like an easier to track fiat. i know it's "not" but in execution......

like, if the dollar was completely down and said cheeseburger at the mickey d's was there for you to buy in bitcoin (assuming everything is still running/powered/people still serving cheeseburgers, cheeseburgers to serve, etc etc) i don't see a reality wherein mickey d's decides to sell that cheeseburger at a *bitcoin* price that isn't still relative to the dollar.
Zombie Hunter?

Latest posts

Top Bottom