P&G Challenges Men to Shave Their ‘Toxic Masculinity’ in Gillette Ad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 130295

I’ve been doing that for a few months it gets old after a while ....guess we can go back to straight razor and a razor strap....had my ass beaten with a razor strap as a kid .......

Or maybe I’ll go this route

That or a straight razor may be the only options left.

I do have a Viking axe. Maybe I’ll use it if I can ever get good enough at sharpening blades.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shave with Feather DE blades bought online. Blades last 3 or 4 shaves. I haven't bought Gillette in over 8 years, they clog up.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 130295

I’ve been doing that for a few months it gets old after a while ....guess we can go back to straight razor and a razor strap....had my ass beaten with a razor strap as a kid .......

Or maybe I’ll go this route
Learning how to properly sharpen a bowie knife for a close shave is my next project since it seems this toxic crap is infecting the minds of the girlie men of this country.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. A bag of em last me a year.
Get a good safety razor that you like (Merkur is my preference) and purchase the single edge blades - 100 blades for around $12.00 on Amazon for Personna. I replace blades every two weeks - that's almost 4 years for $12.00. And, it's hard to beat a 2 pass shave with a single blade.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just don't shave! if you must shave use a big knife and make yourself fell like Mick DunDee when he was showing off for the woman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom