P Mags for Glock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found some of these in Norman today and couldn't pass up an extra 15 round mag at the low price of 14.99! Anyone had experience with them yet? I've researched some and one article said that the lack of a steel liner means that they shouldn't be left loaded. I feel as if it ain't loaded it won't shoot so I'm testing this reviewers claim. Just curious about other's opinions on these new offerings from Magpul!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

glowworm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used 4 of them in a Glock 34 at a Steel Challenge match. No problems with mine. At $15 each, they're great for competition. If you're worried about reliability in a carry/duty gun, just use the Pmags for range time.

glowworm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No issues with mine. I've got a couple that I use with a Glock 19 and a couple that I use with a Glock 34. Never had an issue with any of them. Maybe 500 rds through them. Magpul makes pretty good stuff.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have several I use in my G23 and I actually like them better than my glock mags. Its a Magpul and its a Pmag. Their top notch as expected. They just came out with a new one for the G26 so now I have to hurry and get my extra G23 chopping done.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am testing them now. I've put a put about 1000 rounds through 7 mags. 1 mag caused malfunctions every ten rounds or so but the other 6 have been flawless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now I will add that if your using the .40 ejector it does at times cause the last round in the mag to sit at just the right angle to hit your slide stop and cause your slide to lock back with one round left in the mag. Of course if your not using the .40 ejector then it wont much matter. I plan on taking just a bit of material off my slide stop to correct this but I just havent gotten around to it.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine drop free just fine when their empty but are a little tight when their full. I dont think their metal lined so thats to be expected. As long as they drop when empty or close to it then it dont bother me.

glowworm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, ATS makes some nice clear glock mags (AR mags too). I've been running them for a bit and have had no issues. They accept aftermarket glock floorplates too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom